Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Vlad the Vulture

Well, 1 more month til Pixar's UP comes out on dvd. Since I wont be able to show you the shots i've done until it hit shelves Nov. 10th, i'll take this time to show you some of my old animation.
On Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears A Who, I was the animation character lead for Vlad the Vulture. I was really excited at the chance of animating a villian. My goal was to scare at least one child. If there was one child to afraid to go to sleep at night because Mom and Dad took them to go see Horton at their local cinema, then I did my job.
After all, im still scared of Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty.

3 comments:

  1. haha awesome!!! I think its just great that you posted your acting ref on here too. I love how this shot turned out. cant wait to see your ones from UP as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job Aaron :)
    U are an Actor!

    ReplyDelete