Thursday, June 24, 2010

TS3 - Opening Night

Bought tix to Toy Story 3 - IMAX in downtown San Fran.

Was great to see such huge line going outside the theatre. A group of college kids made homemade t-shirts saying 'I saw TOY STORY 3 on Opening Nite', a child had his birthday party friends' wear different hats that had their favorite Toy Story character, and people were so happy, smiling ear to ear. It felt like the old days, waiting in line w my mom to see Empire Strikes Back.

Felt like a event.


My favorite part of going to a film I worked on opening weekend, sitting right next to someone who has no idea its me up there acting for them.

4 comments:

  1. It was really pleasure to see your work at Toy Story 3. I couldn't stop laughing when Ken met Barbie, reaaally fun! You animators and the whole crew deserve standing ovations (i think that's how it's written, hahaha). Thanks for posting, it feed dreams. And now, I hope foward to see your work at Cars 2, that will be fun.
    X)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to your blog, and I love it! Your work is really great. I saw Toy Story 3 and of course it was amazing. Mr. Tortilla Head had to be one of the most unique parts!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, now that's a career moment to remember. I imagine that has to be kind of surreal. Congrats, Aaron!

    ReplyDelete