Saturday, February 13, 2010

My TS3 Trailer Shots

A new TOY STORY 3 trailer has been released.
Below is a edited down version of the shots I animated.
I was excited to see a lot of my shots that i've been animating for the last year is now out there for public viewing. At the same time, I'm a little bummed. I really don't have much left that hasn't already been shown in the two trailers released. I do have one sequence of shots that I just finished up on that is by far one of the most challenging shots I ever animated. Sorry, no hints. You'll have to wait til June 18th :)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say anything.. It's what I've been waiting for so many years now.. U guys make us wanna keep going without stoping animating. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see it! Seems to be gone dude :)
    Ray Ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulation for the nomination!! and splendid work for TS3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Works for me Raymond?? Give it another go,

    Thanks Pakoto and Left!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That should be a big honor, Aaron your work and others is straight up a leading the charge for the movie of the dream job. Hilarious work, looks awesome

    ReplyDelete